Monday, June 29, 2009

check out how the fundraising for Light the Night is going! :-)

http://pages.lightthenight.org/soh/ButlerCo09/clothrop

Thanks to everyone who has donated to this wonderful cause. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know in this time of recession giving is very difficult to do. These children and their families thank you so much for the gift and opportunity for life for their child. We still have a bit to go but we are getting there. If you can even spare $5 that will make such a difference in the long run. If you give up two Starbucks coffees this week or the Chipotle or McDonald's just for one day, you have $5 to give. Besides, McDonald's is bad for your health anyway so these kids are saving your life too :-) (I like the way my mind works.)

Please consider giving just $5. It will go a long way in the research for a cure AND the feeling you get from giving will last a life time.

Blessings to all of you.
Christine

No comments: