Monday, March 30, 2009

On the Road Again :-)

Here we go, on the road again to her recovery. We will continue on tomorrow at 6:30 am for her IT MTX, chemo in the spine, to an admit for high dose Methotrexate and Vincristine, both chemo's for the next four days. We should get out on Sat.

We are so elated to move forward. The delays were extremely hard on us/me. I know God knows best but sometime I wish he would listen to me..haha....just kidding. I could really mess up this world.

Thanks you to all who read this blog and pray for whatever request I post on Liz's behalf. You know as well as everyone in the Lothrop family that God does answer prayers.

You will never know the depth of my gratitude for your prayers and support. It is one of the most beautiful experiences I have ever been a part of or felt deep inside.

May God bless you and comfort you as he does the Lothrop family.

Christine

3 comments:

Debbie said...

ha! I figured this out! Praying for you all...Deb

Lisa M said...

Praise, praise! So glad for you all - hope this week goes well. :)
Lisa

Kelly said...

I'm so glad Liz ia back on track now. I was sharing her story this morning and someone who didnt believe in the power of prayer before, seems to believe now, because of someone they have never met, but i had the great oppurtunity to meet, Liz.

I will keep your family in my prayers for the road ahead!

~Kelly~