Sunday, February 1, 2009

Quick prayer request

First off I just wanted to let you know we have not received her GFR test results yet. I feel no news is good news in this respect. She needed this test to go on to Interim Phase I. Elizabeth will continue to have GFR testing throughout this phase.

My prayer request is that her counts come up and she will be able to start the phase without a delay. At the moment it is not looking to good. We have a CBC (complete blood count) at 8:30 am on Monday, Feb. 2 and will know by Monday mid-morning if it is a go or not. I know, it is all on God's timing but it sure will be nice if his and ours is same :-)

Her spirits continue to soar even as more hair continues to fall out. She is amazing and such a source of joy to each one in our family. I thank God every day for the continued success in her protocol and the health, physical and mental, of our two other children, Catherine and James.



Cindy Dodson said...

We will keep praying that treatment can occur according to plan but will primarily pray that Liz's body is strong and ready for this next phase. If a happy spirit and positive attitude were all that were needed, Liz would be 2 phases ahead in treatment right now!

The Dodsons

the Grieses said...

As always we continue to keep Liz and her specific treatment, as well as your wonderful family in our daily prayers. You continue to be an inspiration to us all in so many ways :) Keep believing..

Love to you all.
The Griese Family

Melissa Grablovic (Lohman) said...

We're always thinking about you guys and praying for the best results! Keep it up!

You guys have so many people watching how you are handling this whole process. It's a great example of how to follow and trust in God! Thanks for being who you are.

Love ya!

Mike Heydt said...

What an awesome story!! Thanks for sharing all that is going on with you guys! We continue to lift you guys up in prayer! God's peace and strength, The Heydts