Monday, February 2, 2009


Just wanted to let everyone know we have a delay. Elizabeth's counts are not good enough to start the Interim Phase I tomorrow. Her ANCs are at zero and need to be at 750, and her platelets are at 11,000 and need to be at 75,000 sustained on their own. I am taking her to Children's today at 3:30 for a platelet transfusion. We will see if she is a go for Friday by doing another CBC count on Thursday of this week.

Please continue to pray for her and our family. Randy has a bad cold and is not allowed near her and must wear a mask at the house. Please pray Elizabeth does not catch something from this.



Max and Maddie Family said...

Let the light of God continue to shine on you through your journey.

The Millers

Christina Schnitzler said...

LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of Love and Prayers coming your way..non stop! Hang in there guys <3