Yes, that's right, we are still waiting. As of this morning her ANC count is only at 410. It is going up which is good but just not quick enough. It has to be 750 to start the phase and 500 to be able to go out without a mask. Her platelets are at 86,000 which is above the number needed to start the phase.....yeah! I know this is God's timing and I am learning about patience and confronting my fears of what delays mean.
We will begin the phase on Tuesday, Feb. 17th. if all her counts are up which I do feel she sill make it. Please pray that she stays healthy because we are all sick with something at this house.