First off I just wanted to let you know we have not received her GFR test results yet. I feel no news is good news in this respect. She needed this test to go on to Interim Phase I. Elizabeth will continue to have GFR testing throughout this phase.
My prayer request is that her counts come up and she will be able to start the phase without a delay. At the moment it is not looking to good. We have a CBC (complete blood count) at 8:30 am on Monday, Feb. 2 and will know by Monday mid-morning if it is a go or not. I know, it is all on God's timing but it sure will be nice if his and ours is same :-)
Her spirits continue to soar even as more hair continues to fall out. She is amazing and such a source of joy to each one in our family. I thank God every day for the continued success in her protocol and the health, physical and mental, of our two other children, Catherine and James.