Friday, December 4, 2009

Yuck

Well, it got worse. Her ANC dropped to zero. I guess we should have been happy with the 20. I asked the doctors if there was anything I needed to be concerned or worried about and they said "no." Dr. Burns said it is not typical but she has seen kids do this before and Liz has never had a direct up with her ANC's. She is a little bit like a yo yo with them and is going to do this typical "Liz style."

Please continue to pray that she gets out soon and is able to begin Maintenance. I want her to be a normal kid. She should be going to Christmas in Mason with all of her friends, not battling a war.

Continued prayers ~ Christine

2 comments:

The Quigleys said...

so sad Liz. I know the counts will come up soon. We are all praying for you.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to see this blog entry! I was hoping to see a happy note about you going home on SATURDAY!! Don't worry... I am not. Happy thoughts, Jen Pope