Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lanes for Liz!

Where: Crossgate Lanes
When: Thursday May 14th @ 6:30
$10 for a ticket, $10 for a t-shirt, $15 for both!
Six to a lane, so find a group and bowl two glow bowl games!
Tickets include: Two glow bowl games, free shoe rental, and a drink ticket
There will be split the pot, bowling for dollars, food, silent auctions, and fun!
Tickets will be on sale May 11th, 12th, 13th, and 14th from 11:00-12:30 @ Sycamore High School. Limited spots.
First come first serve basis.
For tickets call Brad Walker at 513-623-3928.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry we can't make this. Sounds like a lot of fun. Bowl a strike for me Liz cause Lord knows I can't bowl one! Miss you guys. Sorry we missed you the other day. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry...one more thing. You guys should post the BW3s event here too. Also, I told Melissa I would help work it if need be. We sold shirts, bracelets and did split the pot at Leah's and a lot more money was brought in. Let me know if you need me, I'd love to help out.

Melissa Lohman Grablovic said...

When you get a chance post some pics of this event. I'm sure it was a blast!