Thursday, November 19, 2015

New Cancer

I though I had updated this blog, but it appears that I have not. :-(

Liz was diagnosed on June 15, 2015, with a brain tumor, Glioblastoma Multiforme Grade 4.  We are updating people on a carepage now under Lizlothrop.  We felt it would be easier this way for everyone, because whenever we update you receive an email.

Liz has had three brain surgeries since June 17,  undergone 33 days of cranial radiation, has an Ommayn Reservoir placed in her brain for draining a reoccurring cyst, and is now on two chemo's (pill form).  She will be on the Temador for one year and the Etoposide for at least six months.

It has been a difficult five months for our family, but we have our Faith, Family, and Friends and could not walk this path alone.  God is so faithful and has been with us in some of the most difficult moments.  Lis has often said "How do people get through this without God?"  Answer is.....I have no ideal.  God says "Peace is My continual gift to you. I give you sufficient peace for the present when you come to me by prayer and petition with thanksgiving."

Please pray along with us for God's miracle for our Lizzy Grace.

Blessings,
The Tribe

No comments: